Strategies for Spiritual Harvest
This course, Strategies for Spiritual Harvest, addresses the need for evangelism and mission work. We need a strategy for spiritual Harvest if we are to see men and women coming to know God in repentance and salvation
The Bible states in Proverbs 29:18, "Where there is no vision, the people perish." The vision to which this verse refers is a spiritual vision.
Spiritual vision provides direction. It provides challenges and structure for life. Without it, people become spiritually dead. Developing a spiritual vision is the process of recognizing the purpose for which you have been brought into the Kingdom of God. In this chapter, this development is called the "Birth of a Vision"
More about Strategies for Spiritual Harvest
Strategies for Spiritual Harvest are necessary if we are to see men and women coming to know God in repentance and salvation.
The Bible states
Proverbs 29:18, "Where there is no vision, the people perish."
All over the world, there are born-again believers who are perishing. No, they are not perishing in sin. They have accepted salvation through Jesus Christ. They attend church services, read the Bible, and may even be leaders in the church.
But they are dying spiritually. Their lives as believers are routine. There is no spiritual excitement. They have no goal or purpose. They have no vision.
The vision of which we speak is not what is visibly seen in a trance. It is not a natural vision. It is a spiritual vision.
- If you feel empty spiritually...
- If you long to be used of God, but do not understand your part in His plan...
- If you feel there is something more to Christianity than the routine into which your life has fallen...
The vision is your answer!
God is taking spiritually dead men and women and making them spiritually alive. The vision is to provide new meaning and direction for living. It is uniting the Body of Christ, the true Church, in a common purpose. That vision is the subject of this course, "Strategies for Spiritual Harvest.” The course will lead you through four steps to achieve the vision:
- Visualization: In which the vision will be identified.
- Conceptualization: In which you will learn the concept of the purpose behind the vision.
- Objectification: In which you will learn objectives for fulfilling the vision.
- Expectation: In which your expectations will be fulfilled, as you become part of the vision.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the vision of the harvest as a spiritual parallel of a natural example.
- Use effective strategies for spiritual harvest in your life and ministry.
- Identify factors that prevent spiritual harvest.
- See the world as God sees it.
- Reap in revelation harvest.
We need Strategies for Spiritual Harvest
Missions Stream of Studies
Strategies for Spiritual Harvest is taken from our Missions Stream of studies.
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, All authority is given to Me in Heaven and in the earth. Therefore go and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things, whatever I commanded you. And, behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the world. Amen. (Mat 28:18-20)